DSV for HPE LoadRunner

DSV for HPE LoadRunner

Postby mohammed.hanifa.g » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi Team,

I had already submitted a request a week before and got the reply from your team. Solution was partially worked in my scenario.

Still we are facing an issue while we execute the DSV script stated "DSV Licensing Server is not available at 127.0.0.1:5060".

Attached the screenshot for reference. Created an extension in 3cx by registering my number.

Could you please let us know are we passing the right parameters in Domain, Proxy, Server address and Server Port.
Attachments
DSV Script Error.docx
(800.67 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
mohammed.hanifa.g

Re: DSV for HPE LoadRunner

Postby Support Group » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 pm

mohammed.hanifa.g wrote:Hi Team,

I had already submitted a request a week before and got the reply from your team. Solution was partially worked in my scenario.

Still we are facing an issue while we execute the DSV script stated "DSV Licensing Server is not available at 127.0.0.1:5060".

Attached the screenshot for reference. Created an extension in 3cx by registering my number.

Could you please let us know are we passing the right parameters in Domain, Proxy, Server address and Server Port.

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for documenting. Have you installed the license server? The license server comes in the archive with the Data Synergy software. If you can't find it, please download it from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6

Please also refer to this article for more details on how to install the licensing server: https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/LoadR ... YvC8oiGNhE

Please let us know how you're going.
Support Group
Site Admin

Return to Data Synergy VOICE for HPE LoadRunner and Performance Center